Sunday, May 2, 2010

Slow but steady...

By no means do I regret having my surgery, but healing has been hard for me this week.  The week started off easier than it has ended.  The first few days, I felt pretty good and using Ibuprofen regularly. I don't like the way that Lortab make me so sleepy, so Thane filled them and I never took one of them (needed them just in case).  I guess I expected that the week would get better as days went by, and I guess that it has in most ways.  I still continue to be very tired!  The pain has gotten worse as the healing continues.  There are places that are "tight" and really sore, and the inflammation has caused fluid and many times that has no where to go.  I feel like I am nursing all over again, sore, hard boobs!  The drains were both gone on Wednesday, there is still alot of residual swelling, but all in all I am getting better, just more slow than I would have liked.  Of course, it is hard to sit home and do almost nothing saving you energry for the things you must absolutely do. 
     I guess the price of the healing is worth it, as I don't sag anymore and I can go without a bra!!!!  Yes and I am sure when the healing is completely done for all of you wondering Thane will like them too! 

2 comments:

Tracy said...

hang in there kiddo

The Curtis Family said...

Oh, I'm sorry. :( You're gonna look and feel great though when you're done!