Okay, so you would think that we have seen enough soccer games in one week??? Not us... we pay to see soccer, both at the stadium, and for the girls. We love it, and have a great time together when we go.
This weekend Mom took the twins to the cabin and Thane, I, Katie and Jerra went to the USA men's Gold Cup game. It was so fun, we sat on the third and front rows!!!! I thought I would melt when I saw Rimando that close! I love the man, because he is such a good, down to earth, family guy, and an exceptional Goalie. He proved himself to me, and I enjoyed every minute watching him close!! Thanks to the Farm for allowing us to go, hauling hay in the middle of the night is, most times, worth it. The girls had an awesome time as well, and it was fun to just have them. They do not ask for expensive food, and did not complain about the heat. Just excited to see the top players in the country play!!! So fun, LOL, this Saturday we get to go to the same stadium, to watch REAL! Can not wait.
Look how close I was to the Handsome Beckerman! (handsome without the Dread Locks)
I love this man, he is not above himself to still show what a great family man he is!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment