So, I am late posting I have not been feeling well this last weekend. Throwing-up and mommy just don't go together and not much got done. Two very exciting things happened this weekend first, the posts are for our barn are in! Thane is elated! The weather has not allowed us to do anything. We paid the contractor half the money before Christmas and it is frustrating that the "interest" is accruing and the shed is not going up. It made us very excited to see something happening. We can't wait to have it done. I
opps, I almost forgot we can't have something go perfectly, there are always flaws right? Well, Scott was the cement driver this weekend to cement the poles in, and the cement truck got stuck! Of course, that didn't stop Scott, as nothing does he was determined to get it out and did. He unloaded the cement into a backhoe and got the truck out. Only a few RUTS in the hay field, no big deal well worth the entertainment. Unfortunately Scott missed Karsten's basketball game because of the mess, sorry Karsten!
Second, Katie took 2nd place in her Futsul session. This was a great accomplishment since, going in we were told that the team didn't stand a chance placing. Katie is really good at Futsul. It is very hard because it is soccer on a basketball floor, even with the ball being weighted it moves fast and you have to have excellent ball control to be able to play. Katie has gotten really good this session and the games are so FUN to watch. Congratulations Katie, 2nd place is great! It pays off to work hard you are very dedicated to the game and mom and dad are proud of how hard you work.
Well, we are done with soccer games for two weeks! Yipee just practice. We just received the schedules tonight and as of the first of April we will have six games per week! OMG! What was I thinking when I signed them up!
No comments:
Post a Comment