Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Better Day Tomorrow!

So tonight is one of those not so good nights. Mom says if I have them once a week I am doing well. I don't know, once a week seems like alot. Tonight was busy; I needed to e-mail the soccer team, make dinner, complete homework, make dinner, take to twins to tumbling, drop off soccer papers in Roy, clean up dinner, bath and wash hair, and on top of all that Katie was throwing up. OMG, when I type it it seems like alot, but typical night. Thane and I have been on each others nerves, and that always makes things so much harder. Usually we do well together, communicate and everything seems much more smooth. When he is mad or we are arguing things just aren't the same. I hate it, but I have to realize that it is part of being married. After 17 years, we have done something right! My hope is that when the craziness is gone we still are best friends and can enjoy each other as much as we have with the kids. Keep going, is what mom says and be grateful for the good times and hope the bad times leave fast! No more tears, better day tomorrow!

1 comment:

The Curtis Family said...

I think "Mom" has good advice. Chin up. I am excited to see you soon.