Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day 2010

So Valentines has come and gone. Just like always it was enjoyable. Valentines day for our family is more about family time then "couple" time. Maybe when the kids get older that will change. I guess until then we enjoy the whole clan. We started the day off with our bedroom door opening and closing, "mom when can we come in"? After the fourth time of saying NO, in they come ready to open their cards! Quickly they pile on my side, ready to see what Thane and I got them for Valentines. Each one opens their Valentine and reads it's contents and snuggles with their new small stuffed animal. What fun, sometimes I am sarcastic but I really do enjoy having them around me.
By about 1pm we were in Park City ready to go tubing at Gorgoza Park. What fun it was. The tow rope pulls you up the hill (I like this kind as it requires NO WORK)! Then you CRUISE down the hill with as many people who want to go! It was a blast! We went really fast at first but towards then end it got too warm and our tubes slowed down! I stayed with Ethan and Hannah and it was really fun to see their faces when we cruised down the hills!!! Lots of fun. We really enjoyed each others company. We returned home and had steak and baked potatoes, spending a good amount of time watching the Olympics. What a great day!! Happy Valentines to all!

I have had this post waiting to get pictures added. SO I will post it now and try to post the picturs later. Have to work this weekend so who knows??

No comments: