FOWERS FAMILY :)
Forget The Destination, Enjoy The Journey!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Soccer Pictures
Laura and I took these pictures of the kids about one month ago, I just haven't had the time to put them on. Surgery went really well, and I am doing great, more posts later, but NOW I will have lots of time at least for the next week!
I was wondering all weekend how your surgery went. I am relieved to hear you are doing ok. Your kids are all so cuet. However, Jerra looks SO beautiful in that picture with just her.
Well, if you are feeling up to it later on this week, I would love to get together. If not, I TOTALLY understand and we can meet up later. In the meantime, take care, and I will talk to you soon.
1 comment:
I was wondering all weekend how your surgery went. I am relieved to hear you are doing ok. Your kids are all so cuet. However, Jerra looks SO beautiful in that picture with just her.
Well, if you are feeling up to it later on this week, I would love to get together. If not, I TOTALLY understand and we can meet up later. In the meantime, take care, and I will talk to you soon.
Allison
Post a Comment