Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Inspiration Point.

     SO  last weekend we took our annual ride up to Inspiration point. It was needed much more this time.  I am so overworked and over “kidded”. I feel if my life is in fast motion, and all I do is work and haul kids around. Many times I have forgotten who I am and why I am here as my mind is moving so fast. I wake up at night thinking I have left a kid at practice, or I am late for work.

We are so busy, our lives that Thane and I RARELY have time for one another, and when we do it is quick. I miss the one on one time with him and when I have it I remember why I married him. Out time together is priceless, I never get enough. The kids have strained out relationship, we are both so in love with them and involved in what they do that we have forgotten about each other. By the time we can spend time together we are both so tired that we argue.

Well back to the reason for writing, Inspiration Point was beautiful! I love this time of year, and this year has been especially beautiful due to our great weather. The kids were good, and even though a little cold it was perfect. We did see snow, and very colorful leaves. When we got to the top, we saw some big sheep. We hiked about a half a mile to see them, and still really difficult to see, but the hike was good. All and all it was a good day and a break away from the everyday madness. We had really good time, got dinner on the ride home, and memories were good.

Picturs to follow.

1 comment:

Jess said...

It's funny because I think Amber feels the exact same way at times because everything revolves around Darien and/or Bella. Hang in there sis!!!