Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bear River Lodge 2012

In August, (I know I am behind, but remember August sucks!). We had a family reunion in the Unita's at Bear River Lodge. I really enjoyed myself. My Aunt Allison has a time share at Bear River Lodge and was gracious enough to get us two cabins. We took the Ranger and four wheelers and rode while we were up there. All and all it was a great time. It was nice to get a break from the busy life. I am hopeful that we can continue to get together in the summer, it is good for the kids to get to know there extended family.




She loves pictures, and never gives me a bad time, about taking hers.  :)
couldn't get her to smile normal, but then why be normal???
ONly gaveme thirty seconds and then back in the river with Josh!
We took the little motorcycle, didn't take it on the big trails, but the kids loved riding it in the open areas.  Josh expecially loved it, and got the hang of it really fast.
Nannie and Katie was sure that this was a beaver dam, I was not convinced.  She looks so old!


Boys will be boys!


Hey Jess?  Just missing two?  Maybe next time!!!



We were at teh Lodge on Jerra's birthday, we made her a cake and celebrated, Fourteen (and me forty), time goes so fast. 

No comments: