Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Fowers Extreme Home Makeover


So I have had these pictures on the blog for quite sometime and things have progressed even further.  I am so excited and LOVE the new hardwood floor.  We soon are going to have granite counter tops, shutters and NO MONEY!  (pictures to come).  The main purpose of this post was to focus on Katie.  Katie has amazed me with this makeover, she has done things that I never knew she could do.  She follows Thane around like a puppy learning to do everything he has time to teach her.  She has painted, drywalled, nailed up trim, laid the floor, and not complained!  When we put the floor in she ran the nail gun, and did it well.  She surprises me so much and she is so helpful.  I look at her and am proud of her parents they are doing a good job!  I love you Katie. 




Jerra was really helpful too!  We just have to keep her motivated and encouraged to not make a joke of everything!
I love you too!  I also love my amazing husband and am so greatful to all of the hard work he has put in to  make our house improvements!  It is perfect!  (to  me anyway).

1 comment:

Jess said...

IT's about time!!! Was getting tired of seeing the same old photos! Ha ha. Looks like things are coming along. Looking forward to seeing it this summer when we come home.