Hershey "girly" Fowers died on Tuesday April 2nd 2013 from a large tumor obstructing her lung. Hershey was just shy of her eighth birthday. Hershey was born somewhere in Ogden and came to live with the Fowers Family on Jerra's seventh birthday, (a gift from Nannie). Jerra and Hershey did get along, but Hershey's true love was Katie and mom. Hershey lived a very happy life, she was fed well, and didn't care about her outward appearance. She loved to let it all hang out! Her greatest and early accomplishments were more than 20 mice on the front porch as gifts for her family. Hershey loved to be outside in those early years and made many friends (sometimes friends with benefits) with the neighborhood men cats. Hershey became a mother to more then 8 cute kittens that brought lots of joy to the Fowers family. Hershey was and exceptional mother and would kindly attack anyone who entered the house to threaten her babies. People entering the house had to pay special attention to their limbs, while Hershey was a new mother. Hershey loved to be in the middle of the action, and many ruined many game boxes trying to pry her big body in them. She loved attention, loved the heat and the sunshine.
Hershey will be remembered for her loud purrs, her porno posing, her jiggling belly, and her morning snuggles with mom. Hershey is survived by her ally and best friend, Emy, Her mom and dad, sisters, and brother. Hershey was buried with much love in the families backyard. Graveside services will be held over and over for the next year.
Dear Hershey,
You brought so much love in my heart and I miss you so much! I took advantage of the little things you did to make me happy. I have missed you morning visits the last two mornings, but am reassured that you are not struggling to breathe anymore. I miss you kneading my boob, and have two scratches on my arm from that last day that I do not want to fade. A piece of my heart is with you and I wish I could bring you back if only for a few minutes to tell you how much I loved you and also what a pain in the ass you could be. I will miss you more than anyone, but have to remember the great moments you gave me the past eight years. There are some people that do not understand what it is like to lose a pet, and those people are not blessed enough to have someone like you in their lives to love. I am glad you came to my family. Love you forever..... MOMMY

1 comment:
Hersey, oh how I miss you . . . wait, no I don't! You viciously attacked me while trying to defend the Fower's household. What you didn't know is I was there to take care of you!
Post a Comment