Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day Three, Redwoods and beach.

This was probably my favorite day. I LOVED the big redwood trees, and they were much bigger than I expected.  I loved the beaches and having the whole beach to myself with the kids.  It was absolutely beautiful, and just wanted to make time stop.  The kids were perfect.  Life was calm.... Imagine that?




 This is one of my favorite pictures of all, EJ has just found his first sand dollar and he is so excited to show me. 






We went to two beaches today, one was Clam beach, when we arrived there were about 5 men clamming, and we got to see how that was done.  The second beach was called Agate beach.  This beach is just smooth rocks, they are all different.  There were men picking up "precious" Agates that are used in decorative concrete.  This was a really fun beach as well.  What was neat about these beaches were that in between each beach was the large redwood forests.  AMAZING!!!  We found many "whole" sand dollars today, and it was quite fun to see who could find the neatest one.

No comments: