The first day we drove to Winnemucca, Nevada and saw some Motorcycle stunt jumpers, almost as good as Nitro Circus, and enjoyable. Day two we drove into San Fransisco. I had never seen the Golder Gate Bridge (neither had anyone else), it was so beautiful! Much more beautiful that I expected.
That night we went to Pier 39, saw all of the street performers, and the famous Pier 39 Sea Lions. We got to see a cargo ship move through the areas, and had Perfect views of Alcatraz. Lots of fun! Lots of Weird people.
Jerra makes me laugh in this picture, such a HAM. Below is an old submarine really neat to be so close to the ocean.
another street performer, these people were talented, I guess you have to be to make your living on the street. :)
Katie and dad have a really neat relationship, many times it makes me jealous. I love that she relates to him so well, but wish she was like that with me.
2 comments:
I know how you feel about Katie relating to Thane more than you. Nicki always seemed to relate more to Dad than to me; at least as a teenager and young woman. You always related more to me (I think!). Don't worry...it will change back and forth through the years and just because she related more to Thane right now does not mean she loves him more! I just happen to know that Katie thinks her mommy is an amazing, smart woman. She just won't tell YOU that! At least, not right now. Love ya baby girl.
I know how you feel about Katie relating to Thane more than you. Nicki always seemed to relate more to Dad than to me; at least as a teenager and young woman. You always related more to me (I think!). Don't worry...it will change back and forth through the years and just because she related more to Thane right now does not mean she loves him more! I just happen to know that Katie thinks her mommy is an amazing, smart woman. She just won't tell YOU that! At least, not right now. Love ya baby girl.
Post a Comment