Thursday, September 12, 2013

Speedy.

Happy Birthday to Jerra (a couple of weeks ago), I am again amazed at how fast time flies. Jerra has grown so much and is a very easy kid. She does sometimes get a little selfish and wants thing just her way, but can be quickly reminded that she is not the only one in the family that needs something. She is so laid back and I envy that so much. She does not let too much get to her and when it does she fumes for a minute and it is over. She and Katie are really getting along well and compliment each other in every way. I love this :) Jerra LOVES high school, and is much more socially active then Katie. She was not scared at all to attend High School, and loves the intreactions from her peers especiallly the boys! She loves to be involved with anything that has to do with her cross country team. I am sure part of the reason why she keeps running is because of the boys on her team :0 Not a dumb girl. Jerra has shaved about three minutes off her running time from last year, and is the one of the top two runners on her team.She runs an average of six miles a day! She is striving everyday to get better and beat Alexus, but we always need someone to chase right? Jerra recieved her drivers permit on her birthday, and she is actually a pretty good driver, just needs exeperience. Hard to believe that my Chunky little baby, is a tall skinny long legged beauty! I love you Jerra :

2 comments:

mommy1 said...

Nannie is SO glad the Jerra STILL wants to come to the cabin for her birthday! It makes me very happy to know that this old grandma can still give her teenaged granddaughter something she enjoys! I love you Jo Jo. You'll be in my heart forever!

Unknown said...

keep on running, JO JO. love ya forever....Nannie