The next day we went to Half Moon Cay, this is a private island owned by Carnival. We were the only boat ported there and it was really exciting. The water was so blue it looked like it was fake. The kids LOVED this port. They played in the water all day. We collected seashells and they WON the carnival sand castle contest! Carnival has there own BBQ there so it did not cost us anything to eat lunch and it was so WARM!!! Heaven!!!
The reason why the won was because their dad participated with them!
the even made a crocodile in the moat!~
2 comments:
Oh Baby Girl....this place looks amazing and SO much fun! I love the alligator in th castle moat! Wish I could have been there with you! I'm so glad you and your family are able to enjoy such wonderful times together.
Oh Baby Girl....this place looks amazing and SO much fun! I love the alligator in th castle moat! Wish I could have been there with you! I'm so glad you and your family are able to enjoy such wonderful times together.
Post a Comment