Thursday, August 27, 2015

Back to school again, this is my 14th year of this!  This year I was not ready to send them back!  It is really weird for me to say that, but the summer went to fast, and there was minimal conflict.  Many times they had dinner, either started or finished when I got home, :)  YUM!  They did things and did fight but most times did not need to call me.  We went on hikes and exercised almost every day.  Katie went to Ireland and Jerra worked and ran all summer!  The twins, well, they rested and did not do much although still not able to drive.  
   Ethan and Hannah started 8th grade, very uneventful.  They both did not want me to go in to registration with me, cause "they had each other"  This was so hard for me to sit in the parking lot and wait but when all was said and done I told myself that this is what I strive for as a mother.  Independent confident kids? If all else fails find your twin.  
   Katie has not started college yet, but is so excited and will start in the next few days.  She has not liked the fact that she is not up and going, and she has not had a job for a month and is going insane. It will all come together for her I know it.  
   Jerra never stops.  She goes to school, runs after school, and works at the Funplex.  She is planning on quitting and has accepted a  new job with the GAP.  She is out for a harder year as she puts it as "her best friend (Katie) and her boyfriend" (Kaden) are not at Fremont.  With how easy going as she is I do not think that it will be long and she will have it made.  She is the captain of the cross country team, junior editor of the school Newspaper, and in many Weber State classes at school.  
  It has seemed a LITTLE easier lately, (knock on wood).  Things are very busy, but everyone is working together to help.  Katie and Jerra are helping Thane with hay, and that reduces alot of stress on him.  Together we still enjoy boating, exercising and just talking. 


Please God keep me as lucky as I am today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please God....keep my baby girl and her family as lucky as they are!