THIS IS A REALLY LATE POST THAT I THOUGHT I HAD ALREADY POSTED OPPS!!!
The High school dances are bittersweet! I have tears when I see my beautiful BIG girls in their dresses. This year we decided not to pay the $40 dollars for one photo at the dance and have Amy come and take pictures for just a few dollars more. It made it really fun for me. Of course Kaden and Jerra loved it too! BUT, in the end when I asked Jerra what she loved most about the prom she told me that it was the"track meet" that was held the morning just before the dance!!! What? All the time and effort in getting her ready and she would rather run at a meet? Next time, we do something else! Ha Ha!






1 comment:
I TOTALLY LOVE these prom pictures! Bet no one else has such pictures. Captures the true essence of their personalities.
Post a Comment