Saturday, August 13, 2016

Second Honeymoon...

     I am so behind in posting, but still try hard to get the best memories here.  After many years of Disneyland, soccer tournaments, and Moab with the kids, Thane and I went BY OURSELVES to Hawaii. I told many people that I could have went to Idaho with him and had a good time as long as it was just us.  I needed the time with him so bad, and we both needed NO distractions, trying to remember how this whole thing started. 
   Hawaii was awesome, we spent time on the beach, snorkeled, rented a car and toured the island (a red convertible) and just enjoyed each other.  I still am in love with him, and enjoy every minute I have with him.  We laughed, ate and, napped. 
   Many times in our marriage I have wondered if when the kids were gone, we would still have what we did when everything started.  Guess what?  We do, and I can not wait to go on more adventures with him.  Love ya Thane, more today than yesterday, and now I know even more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The important things is that you are growing together....everything you do is together...even with the kids! You will be just wonderful when the kids are gone. I admire you both.