I love summer! These past few weeks have been very enjoyable. Last week both Katie and Jerra played soccer in the Rampage tournament. Katie's team did well taking second place and since this was Jerra's team's first tournament we felt lucky that they scored. It was quite fun, we enjoy going to soccer games as a family and together we are happy! It is really fun during the games because after spending such close times with all of the soccer players and families we have all make such great friends and really get along well!
This week, since Thane has been off we have been playing alot. On Saturday we went to the Drive In, Tuesday night we went on Frontrunner had dinner and rode home. Today we went boating to the dam. I have to say boating was the highlight of the week. As you all know I love the water and when we are all together that makes it that much more fun. We haven't been to the dam for a while because usually we go boating on the weekends and the dam is much too busy. Since Thane is off we went today. The kids had such a good time on the beach and buried each other. Thane and I laid in the water and talked and I enjoyed the great company!!! Of course fun on the tube and treats followed! NO REGRETS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment