Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Happy Birthday to me!
So as most of you know, this week is full of birthday's. Jesse's birthday was Monday, Jerra's Tuesday and mine Thursday. Many times with kids we don't get time to celebrate our own birthdays and although they are special they are special in a different way! You find yourself negotiating time in replacement for a present as alone time with four kids is so precious. So my present this year is to be able to take some money and go with Laura to Swiss Days the end of this month. Even though I can hardly wait until I can go, I have been a little jealous of all the hoopla for everyone else. Things got better last night when Laura showed up with this birthday cake for me and Jerra. The only person that has ever made me a birthday cake was my mom. Therefore you can imagine the surprise on my face when she came to my door last night. I was so excited I had to have Thane take a picture of me. Well I would like to post a picture of the beautiful Ladybug cake BUT can't get it to work with my new camera, so more to come. Thanks Laura you made my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment