Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back-to-school!!

So we are offically back to school. Yes the starting date was about a week ago, but with homework, gymnastics, soccer practice, and work, I barely have time for bathing! I really enjoy back to school becasue it provides my kids with the structure and consistency that they need but it takes alot of time to make sure everything is complete with four kids! The kids are loving school, Katie and Jerra no problems! Hannah is adjusting to not having EJ in her class. EJ of course he has his own agenda on what needs to happen. He thinks toys belong on the bus and lunch should consist of popcorn chicken, chocolate milk and cinnamon rolls (yes that was his school lunch today). He also thinks and says that homework is for GIRLS! Needless to say he has some things to learn. Overall we are all doing well.

THis past weekend I had my birthday break with Laura, we left on Friday morning and went up to Swiss Days together, stayed overnight in a hotel (yes just me and her!!) and went outlet shopping on Saturday. It was so fun! It was nice to have almost two full days of only adult conversation with someone who really has the same idea about life as I do. We have ffun together and decided that it was going to be a annual tradition.

Well, off to the third soccer practice already this week! Love ya all Jody

1 comment:

The Curtis Family said...

I can't imagine keeping up with 4 kids in school. I don't feel I can keep up with Spencer and Emily.

I am glad to hear you went to Swiss Days. I heard of them going on and I instantly thought of you and knew you must be there. It's good to hear you had such a great time.

We need to get together soon. I sure miss you.

Take care,
Allison