So as most of you know we went to Moab last weekend. I call it my Disneyland, because it is so much fun. I am amazed at the beauty in our own state. We all had such a great time and there were very FEW disagreements. We all enjoy it in our own ways. Hannah and EJ loved the hotel swimming pool and the trip to McDonald's?? Imagine that? My favorite time on this trip was our drive to Dead Horse Point, and then the four wheeler trip along the base of the canyon from the mile below where we had preciously looked. The cliffs are breathtaking, especially when your child gets a little too close! I'm talking EJ, he is so daring and love to scale the rocks and throw rocks into what he thinks is the river at least a mile below (ahhhh!)!! I turn around and there he is scaling another cliff. Katie is getting so good at driving the steeper trails and Jerra drove a good part of the ride also. They act so old, it is so nice for them to take care of themselves and enjoy some of the ADULT things! I can't wait until our next trip! The beauty the heat and each other, all we need!!
1 comment:
That does look like a fun trip. Maybe I can talk Scott into going there one day..Love your new family pictures..
Post a Comment