Tuesday, October 21, 2008
money!
So I have to talk about money tonight. I once thought then when I got a better job I would have more money to do what we wanted. I have now decided that no matter how much you make you still never have enough. I sometimes get anxiety when I get the e-mail from America First saying I have less than $100.00 in my account even though I know that we are OK. Why do I continue to have this problem? I have to admit when I go to withdraw cash sometimes (due to my anxiety) I will not even get a receipt because I continue to think about our balance and what still needs to be paid. I know my secrets are coming out! I do not have a visa, (just a $500.00 emergency one) and we always pay the bills and have a 850 credit score, why do I worry so much??? Our house isn't in foreclosure, my kids have new clothes, and they eat well, what is the problem??? I don't know. I think that I need some anxiety medications. Money, rules the world? Keep working I guess!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is never enough, the more you have the more you spend. Just know you are doing the right thing and I would be happy to share some meds with you. But, then again I am still a basket case and on drugs!
Post a Comment