Sunday, October 12, 2008

family pictures via Laura 2008

Family Pictures October 2008
I asked Laura to take our family pictures for the year. It is so difficult to get everyone smiling and happy and I knew that she would be patient with our family and that the kids felt comfortable with her. She also has excellent ideas and needless to say they are so cute. Can't wait to blow them up and decorate! Anyone wanting to hire Laura just let me know i may need her that day!! Thanks to her, we love her lots!!!
Just being herself!!

Fowers Family sign!


He is already Handsome, watch out girls he is mine!

She looks so old, and pretty!


Adorable, with her daddy's crooked smile!


yes they are mine!!

Not sure, I always am not happy with how I look!

Farmers, or doctors????


ew! mom and dad kissing yuck!


Fowers Family October 2008 just being us!

2 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

What fun family pictures. You guys all look so good (yes, you too Jody). We have needed to get some family pictures for a while now, but I keep putting it off thinking I will lose some weight first. I just need to suck it up and do it. I think you are beautiful.

---Allison

Laura said...

You look great in all of them Jody. Don't even think you don't! They turned out cute and I am so jealous that I can't have a photo session run that smoothly! All of the kids were fantastic!