I love this time of year, because the weather is so beautiful. You can hear the birds and most of all the kids can play outside!!! It has been so nice this week, to have them out of my hair for an hour at a time. They love to play with Karsten, Kenzie and Bodee. They have been acting so well, and all of them get along fairly well. It is so nice for them and very nice for Thane and I.
On Friday,Laura, Mom and I went to Baby animal days in Logan. Ohhhh there were lots of people! Many people I think have forgotten what a baby animal looks like! They would wait in line for ten minutes to see a baby calf! Living in Hooper we forget how lucky we are to see so many animals. The kids really liked it and thanked me at the end of the day, and I tried to enjoy myself with nothing to do and enjoying them have a great time.
Easter was nice this year, our family had a little party with of course an Easter egg hunt. It was simple and enjoyable because we could relax. Of course Jesse wasn't here and I missed him, he kind of keeps our family together. The kids participated in the morning Hooper Easter egg hunt too. We were on the "big kids" side of the park this year. Parents could not go inside the gate. As much as I hate the kids growing up, it was kind of nice. The kids could go get their treats and come back to me. I didn't have to have anxiety over telling them where to go and nervous that they wouldn't get anything. Although there were alot of kids they each got their share and we had a good time. Hooper does a really good job of making enough for everyone. Short and sweet just the way I like it.
Probably the most entertaining part of the holiday was after each party/hunt the kids would come back dump their candy on the floor and "barter" with each other exchanging for their favorites. Katie tries to make the best deals, Hannah gives all of hers trying to please everyone. Ethan and Jerra work together trying to cheat Katie. Quite entertaining! Little do they know I will raid their baskets after they are in bed! Ha-Ha~!
Most exciting is the shed! It is finally getting complete. It will be so nice and I am so happy with the way it turned out. I am pleasantly surprised. It will be so nice to keep everything in.
1 comment:
Baby Girl...I didn't even know you took that picture of me and Hannah on the wagon ride! She was cold and I was trying to keep her warm but it's such a touching pic! I really enjoyed that day even if I did 'lose' Josh and there are lots of people. I absolutely love to be with you and your kids; makes me feel young! Love ya...Mommy
Post a Comment