This past weekend was spent at Lava Hot Springs. I really enjoy our annual trip there. Scott and Tracy went again this year, we missed you Matt and Laura. The kids did so well, they are getting older and can run on their own a little without needing to be entertained. Karsten, Kenzie and Lexie are all about the same age as our kids so they all go together. There was minimal fighting!!! We spent a good deal of time on Saturday at the pool and even though it rained a little the kids never even noticed while they swam. Lot's of fun and I even got to read, about 75 pages!!! It felt so good to relax and not have to WORK! I really enjoyed the kids and the company. Saturday night Tracy and Scott played Bingo with the kids and they LOVED it. Thanks so much Scott and Tracy, next year will be our third annual!!!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Lava Hot Springs
This past weekend was spent at Lava Hot Springs. I really enjoy our annual trip there. Scott and Tracy went again this year, we missed you Matt and Laura. The kids did so well, they are getting older and can run on their own a little without needing to be entertained. Karsten, Kenzie and Lexie are all about the same age as our kids so they all go together. There was minimal fighting!!! We spent a good deal of time on Saturday at the pool and even though it rained a little the kids never even noticed while they swam. Lot's of fun and I even got to read, about 75 pages!!! It felt so good to relax and not have to WORK! I really enjoyed the kids and the company. Saturday night Tracy and Scott played Bingo with the kids and they LOVED it. Thanks so much Scott and Tracy, next year will be our third annual!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment