Thursday, July 2, 2009

Twin Lakes 2009!

I think this past weekend was one of the funnest trips I have been on. It seems as the kids get older and older it gets easier and easier. We had such a great time and the ONLY thing that could have been a little better was the weather (by about 10 degrees hotter). Twin Lakes is always such a fun place as there are so many things to do.

Breakfast for Champions!!


Building a fire pit and playing in the fire!


Just the GIRLS reading in the camper!


Jess, Amber and baby Bella!

The endless fun on the tube ($120.00 IN GAS)!



Fisherman Fowers (or FF as Nannie calls him)! He loves fishing and that is all he wants to do!

Hannah LOVED little Bella!


Thanks to all of the Bierley family for so much fun. I am so glad everyone got to come! It was so good to see you all. The Fourth annual due for 2010! Love you all.

PS Jess I just read my blog from last year, and AGAIN this year I kept my hands in the air the longest on the tube. The Diet cokes are stacking up!!!

No comments: