Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This week!

Well been a typical Fowers week. Busy as ever. I love the summer and all of the fun things that we get to do. It just seems like we never have enough time to get it all complete. This new job has taken a good part of my energy, too bad I didn't start in the winter. I feel many times as if I am neglecting my kids since they are home alone sometimes and I am working. I have to remember that this decision was made for me and this job is something that I have wanted for a long time. Mom keeps telling me the kids are fine and I to go after what I want. Sometimes that is hard to accept.
Well my little bug came back from the Trek last week. She loved it. I didn't. I worried about her most of the week, as this was a difficult trip. Like always she surprised me and never missed a beat. Many people came up to us and told us what a great daughter we have and how she helped alot. It was good to hear, but as soon as we got home contention started. Now we are working on getting along with each other WITHIN the home!!! She did so good at the Trek, about 20 miles in total and came back with a sunburn, a fear of ticks, and some good pictures. God job Katie, I am proud of you bug.

Sunday we went to Lagoon. I hate that place, but the kids love it and couldn't stop talking about all of the rides they were going to ride on the trip down. All and all it was a great day, I don't like Lagoon but I love seeing the kids have a good time. Ethan didn't want to ride much, I think that he is still a little afraid. He loved the bumper cars and laughed alot. Hannah, Jerra and Katie rode everything, without complaints. It is so fun to see them giggle. I loved watching Jerra with a death grip on the Music Express as to not get to close to Katie. Didn't last long!
Well the summer is half over and believe it or not we have already started back to school shopping. Finding lots of good deals (if you have extra money please send me some). Have a good week.

No comments: