Ok, so i am blogging at work. I know shouldn't be goofing around, but there are no patients at this time. This week was eventful when it comes to the mouth. I know that when you have school age kids you are suppose to have loose teeth but, I hate hanging, loose, teeth they make me kind of sick! That takes alot since I see so many other gross things.
This week our family has lost three teeth in two days. Hannah had one pulled, she is going to have some orthodontic work done and needed one of her baby teeth out of the way. She has now had six teeth pulled and only lost four on her own! Ethan lost a toop one. He is so cute without it, as it was dead and hanging for a few days, gross! Then Jerra was eating taffy at the parade and out came a molar! She was so shocked that she started crying. She was not aware that it was even loose. So does anyone want to give the tooth fairy a loan??? She told me that she was out of money because of my kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment