So Friday was my birthday and I normally would not brag about getting older, but I had a great birthday. I of course had to work the day, but seem to be enjoying work alot more. It is getting easier and I am learning so much. After work we went to Nicki's house and celebrated the August birthdays, and had Pizzeria pizza, yummy! Earlier in the morning Jerra had been working on something, but I was so busy getting ready for work that I didn't pay much attention. At the party,her and Katie presented me with the best birthday present ever, wanted to share it. It was a vinyl banner, they had found they used the back to write 100 things they loved about me. Most of it was Jerra's idea, but Katie doesn't like to be left out and coerced Jerra into including her.
100 things to thank mom for.
bringing me to life. for a house to live in. for the best room ever. for coming to every one of my soccer practices. for a shoulder to cry on. for taking me mostly anywhere on this planet. for signing me up for school each year. for never forgetting MY birthday. for always understanding me. for the Wii. for the big, huge porch (I think that she meant driveway) to ride scooters. for all of those presents she has. for always coming to my soccer games and cheering me on. for being the team mom, I think that you do better than anyone else. for all of the food you buy for me. for taking me shopping, I love it! For all the pets I had (yes she wants more). for playing games with me. for taking me to breakfast. for taking me to grandma Nessa's. For all of the clothes in my closet. for buying mostly (all was erased) all the shoes I ever wanted. FOR PUTTING THE WORD FUN IN MY LIFE (my favorite). for taking me on vacations. For taking me to Moab. for letting me have friends over. for having three more kids for me to play with. for letting me have pets (we know what she is thinking, this s a duplicate). for working for our family to make money. for helping me with my homework. for getting a shed as a place for us to put our bikes. for marrying a great dad! for taking care of me as a baby. for paying 375 dollars for my laptop. for paying 100 dollars for Katie's and my birthday. for paying for soccer. for buying pet food for Hershey, bugsie and beanie, and Jack (there are the pets again). for being in my heart. for always being Nice after fights. for taking care of me when I am sick. for buying a car. for taking me to church. for not having alot of car accidents. for putting me into sports and gymnastics. for helping out when Katie and I fight. for taking us to Lagoon even though you don't like it. for listening right now. for a great sense of humor. for taking care of Hannah when she has asthma. for LOVING me. for making me food. for getting medicine for my allergies. for getting me lots of presents for Christmas. for paying for lots of babysitting. for putting our house in the country. for making a big house. for taking me camping. for making me four wheeler riding. for forgiving me. for taking me to the hospital when I had staples. for helping me with anything. for correcting me homework. for helping me read. for having life insurance on everyone in the family. for buying me a helmet to make me safe. for getting us a hot tub. for playing cards with me. for naming me Jerra. for letting us go to Nannie's . for coming to parent teacher conferences. for celebrating all seasons. for loving me no matter what. for a bike and scooter. for loving me to the sky. for doing my hair everyday. for taking us boating. for taking us to get our nails done. for all of the crafts when we are home alone. for a computer. for doing soccer camp with us. for not drinking or smoking. for teaching me about money. for getting everything I wanted for my birthday (except that dog). hugging me. for being with me when I was scared. for letting me sleep ion the floor in your room when I was scared of lightening. for finding me when I was lost. for keeping all of my letters. for getting me school supplies. for dealing with all of my throw-up when I was sick. for letting us get a treat at the store. for all of my toys. for all of the video games. for going fishing with us when you didn't want to. 100 and most of all thank you for being my mom.
WOW, I read over those again and realize how long it took her to come up with all of those things. She is such a good kid! I love you Jerra Jo. What a great birthday surprise. Katie also wrote me a poem, but she will have to decipher it and I will post it too! Happy Birthday to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment