Last week we had the girls' birthday party at Classic water slides. I know that you must be thinking, OMG that is where I went when I was a kid. Yes it is an old water park, but still lots of fun. The park can be rented out for private parties from six to eight on the weeknights. This is what Thane and I did for the girls. It is an easy party, as all we did was take the cake and drinks. IT WAS A BLAST! The kids all had a good time and so did I. Classic still allows you to make "trains" down the slides and the kids love to do this. They get going really fast so we have to limit the amount of kids in a train. I know that I say this alot but it is so nice that the kids are independent enough to entertain themselves and I can watch and enjoy myself. Happy Birthday Girls, and thanks to all that came.
*PICTURES TO COME***** I AM WRITING THIS AT WORK!
1 comment:
We love you. Saw you post this love you lots.
katie jerra ethan and hannah
Post a Comment