"Mom?"
"What?"
"What age do I start getting shots in my arms?"
"I don't know bud, about 9! Why??"
"Can you always give me shots in my legs forever, cause I know it hurts worse in the arms!"
(SO CUTE! Does he worry about this all the time???)
Ok so here is ding bat! She was so cute when she said this. Her voice was very "sure of herself"!
"Mom?""What Han?"
"Do you know Luden Martin King Jr (notice how she changes the name)? He died when you were 32 ( I am 37 now). He died in 1968" (How old does she think I am??)
" He was a good man and he helped people to ride the bus!!!"
"Very good Hannah, did Mrs Ermer tell you that?"
"Yes she said she was in high school when he died?" (Mrs Ermer can't be much older than me!)
EJ again and his medical mind, although I think he was trying to get out of school with this next one!
"Mom?"
"What?"
"I am feeling sick, I think I have asthma and need an ebulizer (nebulizer) like Hannah, cause I coughed three times last night"
"Did your cough make you wake up alot?"
"No I slept, just coughed!"
Hannah again too much TV
"Mom?"
"What Hannah?"
"I was watching Malcolm in the Middle (WHAT?????) and he got sunburned and his whole skin peeled off like a snake, what if the happened to me?" ( can you imagine kids that molted?)
What am I going to do when they are all grown? We will be too big to fit in the bathtub together and talk!
2 comments:
SO cute! I wish I knew what my kids were thinking all the time. Too funny. :)
How about the one where Han told me that I looked like a 'biscuit' because I was short and round! You should put more of these on your blog. I wish I had some of the things that you kids said when you were little - especially Jesse! Love Mom
Post a Comment