Thursday, January 21, 2010

They talked me into it...

So I caved, The kids have been asking me to go to Build a Bear for quite sometime. I had to work in SL today and they had the day off of school so we wanted to "do something" in SL. Their idea of "do something" was to spend LOTS of money at Build a Bear Workshop. If any of you know my kids, you know that this is one of their most favorite places ever! After may choices, they wouldn't budge, and offered to spend 20 dollars of their own money to go. Needless to say it was SO much fun once again. We had a great time together and I enjoyed seeing them have fun! OK, it was worth it but I will only say it once!
Hannah after a great day at Build a Bear, she can sleep anywhere!!!!

All I see when I see this picture is the amount of money I just spent on Stuffed animals!

Even as old as they are they still love this place!!

EJ helping Hannah? I had to have a picture. It usually is the other way around!

No comments: