Saturday, August 14, 2010

Park City soccer and fun!

I know it has been a week since I posted, Just have been really busy.  Last weekend we went to Park City to Play in The extreme Tournament.  This is one of the most difficult tournaments, we have not played up there yet.  Both coaches felt as if both teams were ready.  Although we didn't come away with a medal, it was loads of fun.  We went shopping and crawdaddin' .  Thane and I are very good entertainment directors! One day hopefully we will have time to entertain ourselves, until then we will entertain the troops :)

It took Hannah almost one hour before she would touch them.  But finally....
Didn't take Katie very long!
"Come on we know you like Chicken"
Kids decided to stay home with me during one of the games, swimming and dominos!

The Statistician, he keeps track of all of the scores and standings for the team, all while relaxing!
Friends first teammates second!  :)
After a "SCORE"!
Frustrated after a loss!  She is getting so big!




No comments: