Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Office!!!


 This will eventaully be my office, walls have been moved since then to make it bigger but excited to have such a beautiful view and big window!
 The foyer, missing the reception desk for now!
Above the pictures from two weeks ago,  below the pictures from this week!




So I am very excited to say we soon will be getting a new office in Layton.  I can hardly wait, it is like getting a new house (minus the work of building it).  The office will be ready at the end of August.  Recently I found out that we are getting a new digital XR machine.  This will be so great, as the xrays will be all computerized so I will be able to to see them via my computer.  This will make it so that I can take an XR too!  It just does not take much to excite me anymore, a new office all my own, and a 40,000 dollar digital xray machine, what more could a girl want? 

1 comment:

mommy1 said...

I am so happy for you. You are an amazing person, little girl. I love your sense of wonderment and joy; don't ever loose it! Love ya Mommy