Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Spring 2011























Currently I am in Arizona visiting my grandma, and things are great.  I finally have time to sit and blog, things have been so busy.  Above is the pictures that I have taken over the last month.  The first of the ducks are my favorite. 
One day I was in the computer room on the computer and looked across the street and saw Bodee chasing a momma duck and at the very least 10 babies (poor mom)!  I grabbed the camera and hollered at the kids we ran across the street to get out share of the fun.  The Little ones were so cute.  The kids were mesmerized as the momma seem to know where her all ducks were.  She was petrified of the kids and quickly waddled away from them.  They continued to chase her and each of them got to hold a baby.  They were so cute, and quacked when the kids held them.  I became stressed and felt for her as she was not in control of her babies.  I know what that feels like!   Spring in Hooper is the greatest!  We have MANY new calves, baby pigs, pheasants, and now ducks.  My kids do not realize the things they have right in their front yard.  The duck quickly waddled under the fence leaving three of her babies, Bodee jumped the fence and scooped them up and returned them to their mother.  Off she went! 
The last part of the pictures are the mother's day picnic at our house!  The kids love to roast hot dogs and make snores.  I love to be outside enjoying the weather, or the few MOMENTS we have of sunshine.  I love the way I feel when I can be outside and enjoy family.  Mother's day is one of my favorites. 
The other two pictures are of my two littlest babies sleeping.  They make me happy when they are sound asleep, (usually I am happy when they are awake too)..  Notice that Emy is laying by Hannah, she spends a good amt of her time on Hannah's bed and Hannah feels really special because of it.  I love them so much, even though I am in Arizona and have only been gone one day, I miss them and all of the "noise".  I am really enjoying myself, and love the peace and quite and lack of scheduled things to do, but know that the busy lifestyle at home is really what I love, is really what makes me happy! 

2 comments:

mommy1 said...

Such CUTE pictures - you are such an appreciative mom and person. One of the reasons I love you! Mommy.

Jess said...

Great photos!!! Man, I miss those little brats. Love you guys!