Sunday, June 12, 2011

Welcome Warm Weather.




















Boy it is nice to see warm weather.  Just this week my attitude has been so much better.  I know it is part from the change in weather.  I love the spring and I love that the kids can be outside, no coats, no shoes, and not on top of me!  I love Baseball (EJ is really good), I love visiting the nurseries, and I love all of the outside activities. 
     Memorial Day was good, although rainy, we visited the Brigham City cemetery where both of my grandparents, and one set of great grandparents are buried.  While in Arizona, one of my grandma's only requests, was to see the Brigham City Cemetery.  She knew that she would not be able to come to Utah, and so I offered to go to the cemetery and video it for her.  Memorial day was the perfect time to do that.  The cemetery was beautiful.  The kids were curious, and Nannie went, telling them about there great grandparents.   
  On Tuesday, I took the kids to Boondocks.  I left them there and went to work for a couple of hours, I returned to find them in Heaven!  It was such a great time for them, and me.  I love watching them all happy!  I love seeing them interact together and enjoy one another.  It was really a nice day and I enjoyed them as much as they enjoyed being there. 
    Today, we spent a good part of the day outside cleaning up and planting the flowers we should have a couple fo weeks ago when it was so cold and rainy.  The kids ran around, I cleaned the cars, and Thane got the Hay cut!!!!  Yipee, maybe this will be the year we get SOME money for 1st crop.  Happy Spring.

1 comment:

Josh & Capri Hutchens said...

Cute kids! Miss you guys, we hope you are doing well!