Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Slight Delay...

I know, I have not bee posting like I should.  I think the only one that cares is me,  I am sure that not many read this. I want to make sure that I keep up on it as it matters to me. 
   We are all getting ready for Christmas.  It comes and goes so fast every year. The kids are excited, and are quickly getting spoiled.  I have repeatedly asked them if they wanted to go on a vacation instead of Christmas and they never budge.  I just think that it would be much easier. Lists seem to get longer and more expensive as they get older.
    Katie, believe it or not, she is probably my hardest to shop for this year.  She really does not want alot.  She likes clothes (and needs them) but doesn't have many specific requests.  This has good and bad to it.  I must pick put things for her that I think that she will like, and if she doesn't???  But she isn't not specific on exactly what she needs.
   Katie is doing well.  She has her moments, but all teenagers do.  She is so helpful and knows how to do almost everything.  All of us ask her when we do not know something.  She usually has the answer or knows where to find the answer.  Katie does really really well in school.  She loves soccer, and is heading to Vegas in January to play in the Vegas cup in January (with dad and Jerra). 
   Things Katie wants for Christmas, IPAD keyboard, curling iron, Jeans (with "sparkly pockets"),she also wants sewing and craft things. 

Jerra is doing great.  Jerra always is happy.  She is willing to try anything, (except certain foods), once and she loves life.  She is not as highly driven as Katie, but she is always happy and motivated in her own way.  I am so jealous of that, she doesn't let things get to her like Katie and I do and people are drawn to her.  Jerra is easy to shop for this year.  She wants lots of things, and she is not hard to please (none of the kids are, too spoiled).  Jerra is playing soccer too, and is in the middle of trying out for the school play again this year.
  Things Jerra wants this year.  A chair for her room.  A "running medal holder".  Jeans (pockets too), clothes, shoes, warm ups for soccer, there are many options for her.  That makes it hard as I buy too much for Jerra and then have to keep the rest of the up with her to make it even.

Hannah is my little sweetheart.  Hannah is our laid back one, and although she gets uptight frequently, she is easily settled.  She too loves life.  That makes me happy.  Hannah loves soccer, and just finished basketball (her dad coached).  She did really well, and was a top score player on her team.  Hannah needs to be busy to be motivated. 
    Hannah wants clothes, boots, singing and dancing things, and things for her room.  She is easy too.  She loves Christmas. 

Ethan my little man, is so cute right now.  He is in the middle of wrestling and about to start basketball.  Wrestling is so fun.  I think it is one of my favorite's.  I was really worried about it.  I am not the fighting type.  But I love it and he is doing well.  He has placed in the two tournaments he has wrestled in, and despite having a third and fourth place out of about six, he is doing good.  He has not wrestled before and is picking up quick.  His dad wrestled in high school, and I thinking underneath enjoys watching Ethan do something that he did. 
  Of course this year Ethan wants anything that has to do with video games!!!  He is easy.  He could care less about his clothes.  Old Navy usually does it for him. 

Well  Merry Christmas!!  Suppose to be the happiest time of the year, sometimes we have to try hard to keep it happy :)

1 comment:

Jess said...

We love the blog, it keeps us it touch. We love you and Merry Christmas. Give the kids lots of love for us.