Friday, July 20, 2012

Bucket List...

SO I have wanted to do a bucket list and the last few weeks I have tried to think of things that I would put on the list.  This is going to be an ongoing thing and I will add to it from time to time. 

1. I want to see a firefly.
2.  I want to see Niagra falls. 
3.  I want to see the Statue of Liberty. 
4.  I want to drive the coastline in Oregon.
5.  I want to lay in bed for a whole weekend with Thane. 

1 comment:

mommy1 said...

That's only 5 things in your bucket list and they are easy things to do - EXCEPT maybe lay in bed with Thane for a week. That will come later in life and is something to look forward to although your 'bedtime activities' with change a little; they will become more precious. I have been lucky enough to share that with two wonderful men in my life but I hope that you stick to ONE!