Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hannah's Tribute.

      It has been a long time since I wrote about the other three, and finally I have gotten tributes to all complete!  It is now Hannah's turn.  I have had these pictures in forrever just did not get the "writing" part done. 
    Hannah is really growing, but in certain ways still seems like a little girl.  She still loves little girl things, Littlest Pet Shops, singing, dancing,and loves TV.  We often have to get her to come out of the house with us,, as she loves to be at home.... relaxing.  She loves her private, quiet time and does not care that she is not the center of atention.  Very different from her siblings, and her mom!
     Hannah is easy going, and has a kind heart.  She is different from all of the other kids, and many times that leaves her alone. I am constatnly asking the other kids to not leave her out.  Sometimes I am not sure that she cares??
   Hannah loves to eats, she is in love with carbs!! She loves treats and any type of candy.  This is fine now cause she is very active, although I worry that it will be a problem when she gets older. 
    Hannah LOVES soccer and her soccer team, and  is the star of her team! She is a GREAT DEFENDER.  If Hannah is out,the team obviously doesn't do as well.  Hannah has a great team and I am sure that they will continue to be together for a while, as Kaite's team has.  Hannah loves the social interaction, although as mentioned above she does not care if she is home alone.  Below are picutres of her soccer team's car wash fundrasier, we were all there and it was really fun (I thought it would suck!).  The gilrs are getting older and they loved the "cool" cars.  Thanks to all that supported. 
   Overall Hannah's little heart makes me smile.  It is hard to believe that the little 3 pound girl who fought for her life in her first days is such a strong kid today!  I never would have thoughtt it.  I love her kindenss and willingness to help.  I love her attitude, easy come easy go.  I love her imagination, I don't like that she wrote in pencil "Ethan is an ass"  on her closet shelve with a pencil, but it is what it is! 
I love you bambam!  Now eat some protein! (She just asked me if she could make cookies, LOL).
 










No comments: