FOWERS FAMILY :)
Forget The Destination, Enjoy The Journey!
Sunday, September 2, 2012
My Superstars
I know that the Summer Games were a while ago, but took some medals pics with the kids. All of them won medals and I was really proud of them all. It may not ever be this good again!!! Enjoy!
Oh, baby girl...how did YOUR babies get so old so quick! What amazing kids! They must take after their nannie - HA! I can't decide which picture I like best but I used the one with their faces and hands, with their sport written on the hands, as my computer desktop wallpaper. You done good baby girl! (and with just a LITTLE help from your amazing husband!)
Oh, baby girl...how did YOUR babies get so old so quick! What amazing kids! They must take after their nannie - HA! I can't decide which picture I like best but I used the one with their faces and hands, with their sport written on the hands, as my computer desktop wallpaper. You done good baby girl! (and with just a LITTLE help from your amazing husband!)
3 comments:
Oh, baby girl...how did YOUR babies get so old so quick! What amazing kids! They must take after their nannie - HA! I can't decide which picture I like best but I used the one with their faces and hands, with their sport written on the hands, as my computer desktop wallpaper.
You done good baby girl! (and with just a LITTLE help from your amazing husband!)
Oh, baby girl...how did YOUR babies get so old so quick! What amazing kids! They must take after their nannie - HA! I can't decide which picture I like best but I used the one with their faces and hands, with their sport written on the hands, as my computer desktop wallpaper.
You done good baby girl! (and with just a LITTLE help from your amazing husband!)
Amazing!!! Way to go guys!!!
Post a Comment