My little guy is wrestling, and is doing really well. He has been wrestling a year and a half now, and is now moving to the advanced wrestling at tournaments.
Despite him being small Ethan is tough. He is 61 pounds, (62 if he has not pooped :)) He has wrestled the last two tournaments and taken first place. I am amazed to see him do so well and be so determined. He loves it and isn't afraid to get "smashed into the mat". Sometimes this bothers me, he is so little and when the opponent twists his arm, and puts him in a hold, I cringe, but he seems to always get away. Getting away is his strength. He is very good at his escapes, and many times gets a good part of his points from them. I am proud of him to go into Fremont with all the big guys and not be scared, I am proud of him to be so motivated to not give up and try his hardest at things. I am proud that he keeps working hard to be a better little boy! Yes he still is my little boy.
1 comment:
Get 'em J-bird. Still bugging you mom to send me some video of your moves.
Post a Comment