Although our lives are always busy, life is very eventful at our house with four teenagers. Seems like I say this often when writing. The kids are growing so fast, and seems as if it is getting harder for me. I say that not because the kids are being bad, but because things seem to matter more now then when they were little. Things seemed so easy, decisions were clear and now, Thane and I are making decisions that will really affect the rest of their lives.Hannah has changed alot, but continues to be the kind heart that is always happy. She is liked by almost everyone. She tries everything, and her and her dad are known to "Geronimo" often. She tried out for the junior high basketball team, and despite political views did not make it despite deserving too. She even tried out with a broken big toe, not wanting me to tell anyone so that she would be not looked at as "injured". We wrapped the foot and took extra care of it, not putting it in the boot that was needed so that she could try out. The next day after not making it, (she was good enough, I say that even being her mom) she went and congratulated all of the new team. This is Hannah, caring less about herself, than others. She loves life and as I have said many times before it is what I want my kids to achieve....HAPPINESS. I think she is the closest to being happy with herself.
Hannah will be 14 next week, and as Thane mentioned this morning, it will only be one year and they will be getting their Learners permits, to drive! OMG, not sure that she is ready! Hannah now holds the record for the most texts in one month. She has a "boy" friend, and says that they are just friends, but if I was a 14 year old boy, I would want her to be my "girl" friend. I love her so much and do not want her to be TOO nice to the boys! Hannah loves soccer, animals, and most of all baking. She is really good at doing things without being asked, and texts me she loves me each morning (one of her 2500 texts a month). She loves to be involved and as mentioned before, is willing to try ANYTHING! Happy Birthday Hannah, much Love for many GOOD years to come.











1 comment:
Hannah....my Miss Rona....how I love her. Happy Birthday Han
Post a Comment