So I have noticed that everyone around me is bloggin' and I am sort of jealous. I have always kept a journal just never shared with anyone. I read other blogs sometimes about people I don't even know. My friend Alison started after her baby had a heart condition. From there I started ready about the other heart babies and became intrigued by other interesting family stories. I think that blogging is a good way to continue my journaling and to allow others to read how my family is doing. So here goes...
Seems as my family these days are so busy. Katie and Jerra both play soccer three days a week and tumbling one day a week. Ethan and Hannah have a soccer game a week and tumbling. It is so difficult to keep up with all of them although I love it. Thane and I both love "running" kids around and love to see them enjoying their lives. I guess we would complain if we were bored. Is there a happy medium??? I am unsure. I feel very fortunate in my life to have happy, healthy kids and a wonderful husband. We have a very close family and and even closer extended family. As I have talked with many friends before, how can I be so lucky when so many aren't? I continue to count my blessings everyday, attempting to enjoy each moment.
1 comment:
Yeah Jody!!!! I am so glad that you started a blog. I am going to add you onto my friends list right away. I am SOOO excited. I hope you are doing well.
Love You!
---Allison
Post a Comment