So as Laura did in one of her posts, I decided to ask each of my kids their favorites. I found it interesting what they chose, as I thought that they would pick different things. Each of the kids are so different and that is what makes them so great, but I like to think that I know them well as I am their mother. Many of Ethan's responses surprised me. Here goes,
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite food: Macaroni and Cheese, chips, and of course candy!
Favorite Place: (this is my very favorite answer) HOME!
Favorite place to eat: Burger King (yuck!)
Favorite Person: Blake, Bodee and then MOM????
Favorite thing to do: Pick asparagus (we had just done this)
Favorite toy: My WII and Nintendo DS
My favorite things about Ethan are,
The blond, fine hair on his back, the smell of his hair when it is clean, his little voice, the sound of his little crunch when he is eating something hard. I love his hugs (of course), his love for his sisters, and most importantly his love for life. Being the smallest of the group his whole life; weighing in at 3 pounds 10 ounces at birth, he has never quite been able to keep up with Hannah. His personality makes up for it. He has an overwhelming way of drawing in people and friends. He loves his life and is willing to try anything. He is encouraged to not be intimidated by most.
This weekend during his soccer game one of the opposing player talked down him trying hard to intimidate ( he was at least 1 foot taller) and EJ having never scored a goal during any game, got up stood tall and took the ball down and scored! Even as a newborn when he set his mind to something he did it, including pulling his feeding tube out over 15 times in one week. Finally the nurses encouraged the doctor to start feeding him so they didn't have to torture him repeatedly by putting it back down! I love your determination and love for life little guy! Love mommy
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite food: Macaroni and Cheese, chips, and of course candy!
Favorite Place: (this is my very favorite answer) HOME!
Favorite place to eat: Burger King (yuck!)
Favorite Person: Blake, Bodee and then MOM????
Favorite thing to do: Pick asparagus (we had just done this)
Favorite toy: My WII and Nintendo DS
My favorite things about Ethan are,
The blond, fine hair on his back, the smell of his hair when it is clean, his little voice, the sound of his little crunch when he is eating something hard. I love his hugs (of course), his love for his sisters, and most importantly his love for life. Being the smallest of the group his whole life; weighing in at 3 pounds 10 ounces at birth, he has never quite been able to keep up with Hannah. His personality makes up for it. He has an overwhelming way of drawing in people and friends. He loves his life and is willing to try anything. He is encouraged to not be intimidated by most.
This weekend during his soccer game one of the opposing player talked down him trying hard to intimidate ( he was at least 1 foot taller) and EJ having never scored a goal during any game, got up stood tall and took the ball down and scored! Even as a newborn when he set his mind to something he did it, including pulling his feeding tube out over 15 times in one week. Finally the nurses encouraged the doctor to start feeding him so they didn't have to torture him repeatedly by putting it back down! I love your determination and love for life little guy! Love mommy
2 comments:
You have such cute kids. It's nice to hear about your kids. I rarely get to see them so I enjoy getting to know them. I also love your last post. That video is classic. Take care.
How sweet! His little tooth he lost is so cute! At least you made the list of his favorite people. I wasn't even in the running. It was all about EJ. Cute post!
Post a Comment