Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

With Mother's day coming up this weekend I find it important to reflect on my own mother, so I decided to tell you all some things about her. First of all (most of the time), she is the one I tell everything to first, and the one who I worry about what she thinks the most. She is imaginative, intelligent and a very organized. She cares much more about her kids than she does about herself. As long as I can remember she has been able to out shop me! She also always finds the better bargain. She is an amazing mother, and has ALWAYS encouraged each one of us to go after our dreams and not let anything stand in our way. She is honest and tries very hard be fair to each of us. She adores her grand kids and they think she is GOD! I love her more than she will ever know. I am proud to say she is my mother and hope someday that my kids are as great as hers are! I love you mommy you are the best!


Memories I remember about mom,

She most of the time had Wednesdays off at work. (I remember looking forward to this day when I was in elementary)
She loved Lilacs many times we would ride our bikes to the park and pick them for her.
She loved a clean house.
She hated doing bills.
She ironed EVERYTHING!
She hated asthma!
She loved to sew.
She made sure that we learned to pray and encourage us to do it frequently.
She loved the holidays especially Christmas.
She always had many friends.
The cross around her neck had special significance, different for each of us.
She edits any paper you write better than most professionals.
She loved to please others.
She liked a "pretty" dinner table.
She hated headaches.
She loved her morning coffee.
She loved country music.
She always dressed well.
She made the best macaroni and hamburger! HE HE
She loved Martha Stewart.
She loved my dad.
She loved Smokey Bear and prided herself in her work.
BEST of all she loved me!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Your mom sounds like a wonderful person! I see where you get it from now. That video is so dang funny! That definately is a classic.