Friday, May 2, 2008

MISS PERSONALITY!

So this is our little Hannah, I must explain about two weeks ago she was really sick and I allowed her to take a FEW pictures. Well her idea of a few pictures are about 20 different video clips that we found unexpectedly when we unloaded the media card. They are hilarious and thought I would share one with all of you. As you can see she is our little entertainer and loves to be in the spotlight. As you can also see the cat in the picture, this is probably why she was not happy with the new cat maybe the cat was in her own way saving the kitten from alot of heartache!!!! (Mom this isn't the one that I was talking about I couldn't find that exact one as there was so many)

1 comment:

Fowers Family said...

Hi mom Ithink you the best mom and you do SUCH good posts love the blogspot Love,jj