Lately I have talked about all of my kid's likes and dislikes well, as Jerra says it is finally her turn. This week she really enjoyed herself. She loves summer and loves excitement. Every year during the summer my family goes to build a bear workshop. Now as you all know build a bear is not a cheap outing; therefore I instructed Jerra that she needed to have at least $15.00 so that she could get the bear that she wanted. She saved the fifteen dollars probably about April and has been begging me ever since to go. She gets so excited over things that she can't possibly wait. I love to see kids so excited about things and looking forward to things in their lives. Needless to say we had a great time! Laura went with us and I was so excited to have such great company. Bodee had never gone before so he was as excited as Jerra. To see them enjoying themselves made me have a great time. I look forward to these things because spoiling my kids makes me happy ( I know there needs to be a fine line, and I am sure I have crossed it)! Jerra is the greatest, she has carried her bear with her everywhere since Wednesday. She enjoys showing everyone and let's them know about her adventure. Jerra is almost 10 and therefore I am sure the next time we go it won't mean as much to her, so these moments were ones to treasure.
My little Jerra was born on August 12, two days before my twenty-sixth birthday. Jerra came home with us on my birthday and I remember Thane arrived at the hospital to pick us up with three pink roses, one for Jerra, one fore Katie and one for me, he reminded me that he know had three girls! Jerra was always a happy child and there wasn't very man things that she did not like. She had a crooked smile that spread across her faces, one of her best attributes even today! She was my biggest baby at 7 pounds and was a fat toddler. She loved blankets and loved stuffed animals! She has collected them and has a collection of greater than 150 now.
Things Jerra likes,
egg sandwich's, either home made or burger king!
FOOTBALL, SHe is OBSESSED with the Indianapolis Colts and wants to marry Peyton Manning! I would be rich!!!
SOCCER. As the whole family does.
MUSIC. Jerra is like me she loves music, including the Jonas brothers, Taylor Swift and many soundtracks
Reading. Jerra learned to read quicker than any of my kids.
Babies. She loves playing and taking care of them.
Her peace and quiet.
The computer. She is very computer savy and impresses me with her skills daily.
Jerra loves the twins, she is the entertainment director of the family and always has a great way with making them happy. I see her doing something with kids as a career someday.
Her love for life, most little things make Jerra happy.
Walmart.com She loves to shop!
Matching clothes, she is particular about her clothes and hair.
Jerra's dislikes,
Housework, Homework, she isn't fond of food!, washing her hair or showering, being patient and saving money.
I love you my little Jo Jo. Love mommy
1 comment:
I love you too Jerra! I wish I could just steal her and keep her for my own. Jerra you are so sweet and such a good example to the little kids. You are a very good girl. I hope you know how much everyone loves you especially Bodee! He talks about you all the time. I think he secretly wishes you were his sister!
Post a Comment