This was the crazy hair day that never happened! I took lots of time to do their hair to find out that it wasn't the right day! Had to go to the school and quickly change it so no one would be embarassed. Sometimes, mom's make mistakes.
Boobs???? Boy Jerra you look just like Pamela Anderson!
The decorated Valentine table! So cute!!!
Katie's Valentine box, she won, of course here dad helped her, he is the best at this!
I know this is late but just didn't have the time. Valentines was very eventful in our household this year. All of the kids put the special touches on their valentines and each got quite a few in return. Of course the valentines don't matter it is the CANDY that is what they wait for. Well, I was also pleasantly surprised with one dozen red roses from my valentine on Friday. Yes!
On Saturday morning we all got up and got up to go to the monster truck races, of course this was EJ's idea. It was really fun! EJ loved the bulldozer monster truck and of course when bulldozer didn't win he was slightly distraught! Ear plugs and all we enjoyed each other's company and walked out smiling. Saturday evening, the kids made us dinner. Now this want any type of dinner, this dinner had been planned out for quite sometime. About a month ago, they decided that together they would make Thane and I a Valentine's dinner. I did not have ANY idea what they would come up with. About a week ago I took them to Walmart gave them forty dollars cash. I stayed in the car and waited with trepidation. They returned with two sacks, smiles and eleven dollars and thirty two cents in change. They were so proud of themselves for getting everything they needed for under thirty dollars. They hid the stuff and when the time came they locked Thane and I in our bedroom and cooked our dinner. Ham, Pink mashed potato's, heart biscuits, corn, and chocolate cake with strawberry pink frosting. The most perfect dinner I have ever had. On our plates were a chocolate rose for me with a note that said, "OF all the roses on the world we would pick you", and on Thane's plate was a screwdriver (later they told me it was 88 cents) his note read "you never have screwed us up, we love you always." It was so cute!
Later that night we were creamed again at our soccer game, but not all can be perfect? Right?
Sunday we had a great family party, kind of cheesy but the kids had fun. It was fun to get all of the Fowers family together and enjoy each other. The kids had a great time!!! Thanks to all. Great weekend, sometimes the things that you don't think will turn out end up being the best times and memories to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment