Friday, February 6, 2009
Spring??
I hate this time of year. It is so frustrating and you feel so cooped up. The kids are ornery the nights are long, and you are never warm, even with socks and two blankets! I feel like that is how my life is going lately. Slow, Long and frustrating. I haven't heard about any of the jobs, although I am hopeful that one of the few will pan out. It takes so long to get a job as a practitioner, many interviews and discussions as to whether you are the right fit. I get many hits daily and I really think that something will happen. Like winter it is a long drawn out process. Overall we all are doing well, I am trying to "take" advantage of the extra time. The kids are really doing well in school, and they LOVE soccer and gymnastics. I know these are the times that I am going to miss the most. When I went to the doctor the other day he told me that a poll in one of the magazines polled mothers and asked them when the happiest times in their lives were. Most of the women decided that 35 was the best time in their lives. I guess I am there! Trying to enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment