Thursday, January 29, 2009

Diet Coke, going,going,gone!

So on top of everything else the past few weeks, I am trying to give up Diet Coke. Now any of you that really know me know that Me without a diet coke is like a baby without it's bottle. Giving this up is like asking me to win a gold medal in sprinting, Ha-ha! This has been a very difficult feat, but i am down to 12 ounces a day, which is remarkable. I thought that it would help me lose weight, but guess what it has not! I feel very frustrated it seems as if many people can try a little bit and lose alot. Not me, I exercise four times per week, join a soccer team, give up Diet Coke, count my calories daily and gain a pound?? What the hell!@@ Diet coke will remain out of my life until I am convinced that it does not affect my weight and then, I might keep on with my addiction! We hate to lose the things we love.

2 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

I'm very impressed. I wish you the best of luck (and those around you during your withdrawls, hee hee). What's your schedule in the next week or so? Let's get together!

---Allison

mommy1 said...

Hum....I thought I left a comment but it doesn't show up so I'm going to leave another one. Baby girl, you are awesome. I am so envious of you and your strength! I hope you got it from me because I've lost some of mine! Maybe I'm just getting tired. I'm so proud of what you are doing for your health and well being. PLEASE keep it up! It shows...not only physically, but emotionally and I love it! Your Mommy...